Whether you are to your a historical concert tour of downtown Memphis or simply just watching an intimate, evening carriage journey to the one to you adore extremely, you can always cherish the brand new memory generated on these carriage rides
- Memphis Zoo – Annually recognized as one of the best zoos in the nation, the Memphis Zoo is a popular attraction for couples. Spend the day exploring the zoo’s incredible interactive exhibits featuring over 4,500 animals.
- Memphis River Areas – Looking for a unique downtown experience? Memphis River Parks provide couples with a chance to spend time together right on the Mississippi River. With events like Yoga in the Park (in warmer weather), Firepit Fridays (in the colder months), live music and more, the Memphis River Parks are the perfect attraction for you and your partner.
- Meeman-Shelby Forest State Playground – If you want to get away from city life, Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park is a great retreat. Spanning 12,549 acres, the park invites hiking on more than 20 miles of trails that travel through a forest of large oaks, cypress trees and other hardwood specimens. Two-thirds of the park’s total acreage consists of dreamily forested areas.
To own History Enthusiasts and you can SightSeers
Are you currently two that loves to mention and now have a beneficial sense of the town’s background? Memphis enjoys a good bevvy out of trips and you will internet you to record buffs usually really loves.
Whether you are to the an ancient tour regarding the downtown area Memphis or watching an intimate, evening carriage trip toward you to definitely you like really, you can easily always treasure brand new memories generated in these carriage flights
- Victorian Village – Surprise your love with a stroll through the heart of Victorian Village, a neighborhood lined with historic mansions love ru telefon numarasД± that were known as “Millionaire’s Row” in the Gilded Age. Soak up some Southern charm with a tour of the Woodruff-Fontaine House Museum, with its French Victorian architecture and splendid collection of antiques, and the Mallory-Neely House, which retains its original furniture and artifacts.
- Mud Island Park – Discover the Mississippi River at Mud Island Park. It’s an obvious spot for good river views, but this island also features a scale replica of the waterway-and don’t forget to snap a photo together with the 50-foot MEMPHIS sign. When this unique park is open, it’s the perfect spot to take a picnic or watch the sunset over the river.
- Backbeat Tours – Whether you’re into music, sightseeing or hunting for ghosts, Backbeat Tours has you covered! This tour company offers a handful of tours, including a Historic Memphis Walking Tour, a Beale Street Walking Tour, a Memphis Discovery bus tour, Memphis Ghost Tour and a Memphis music Mojo Tour.
- Memphis Lifestyle Walk – African-American achievement helped shape Memphis into the culturally rich and diverse city it is today. Couples can follow this achievement through the Memphis Heritage Trail, a self-guided walking tour that covers everything from the civil rights to music history.
Amazing Scavenger See Thrill – Memphis – Let the games begin! Couples will use their smart phones to explore Memphis through a series of clues and riddles. Are y’all up for the challenge?
Carriage Team – Catch the sights and sounds of downtown Memphis from the back of a horse-drawn carriage with the Carriage Company.
Regardless if you are to the an old trip out-of downtown Memphis or just viewing a sexual, nights carriage experience on the that you love very, possible constantly treasure the newest recollections generated in these carriage flights
- Shelby Farms Playground – With over 40 miles of trails, Shelby Farms Park, one of the nation’s largest urban parks, is the perfect nature escape for your weekend getaway. The park’s vast green spaces, abundant wooded areas and 20 bodies of water provide excellent senery for a couple’s walk, run or bike ride. Interested in getting on the water? You can also rent canoes, kayaks and paddleboats for two. With multiple vendors and two restaurants on site, you can cap your adventure with an intimate picnic or meal in the park!